Bangladesh Open University’s LLB admission circular for the 2021-22 session has recently been published. The admission to four years LLB honors program is going to begin. 40 courses or 120 credits will be completed for this course within 4 years. Each semester contains 5 courses and the registration period will be valid for 8 years.
Thousands of the students in this country are waiting with eager interest for this LLB (Hons) admission circular and finally, the waiting day is over. BOU has published the LLB Admission Circular. In this article, I will share with you detailed information about the circular. So if you are so much interested to get admitted to the course, this article is for you.
BOU LLB Admission Circular Of 2021-22 Session
BOU LLB admission circular has been published on 10th April 2022 and asks for all the students who want to get admitted to the course to apply. Then admission will go from 11th April to 5th July 2022. So you can apply any time within the duration. But with this, you have to know some important information related to the circular.
|Admission Program||LLB (Honors) Program 2021-22|
|Application will go||11th April to 5th July 2022|
|Publishing the List of Selected candidate For Written Test||28/07/2022 (Thursday)|
|Seating arrangement For Written Test||22/8/2022, You will be informed later from the BOU|
|Written Test Date & Time||26/08/2022, Friday, 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM|
|Publishing Written Test Result||31/8/2022 (Wednesday)|
|Appointment Date & Place||14/9/2022, From 9.00 AM, SSHL, Main campus of BOU|
|Subject-wise Merit List Publish||26/09/2022|
|Admission||29/09/2022 to 31/10/2022|
|Allied Course Fee||1050/-|
|Registration Fee (Per semester)||1000/-|
BOU LLB Admission Circular Notice Download
Bangladesh Open University published their 4 years LLB admission circular notice; read it carefully before applying. You will get detailed information like the minimum qualification, admission-related knowledge, the application process, admission process, and also the helpline for any help.
How to Apply for BOU LLB Admission 2021-22
Students of any group can apply for this LLB program to fulfill the requirements. LLB admission application process is very easy. For applying, please follow the steps below.
LLB Application Process
To apply to BOU’s LLB Admission Circular, you have to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, go to the BOU website: osaps.bou.edu.bd.
- Then click on the School of Social Sciences, Humanities & Language (SSHL) under the offered program.
- Click on Apply Button beside the LLB (Honours) and read carefully the instruction and re-click on the Apply Button.
- Then fill up all the fields of General Information, Personal Information, and Academic Information respectively.
- After providing all the information, click, on the Finish button. Then a temporary User ID and Password will be sent to your phone no.
- After that click on Proceed to Payment and pay the fees through any of the gateways given there. After a successful payment “Payment has been completed successfully” will appear.
- Print the admit card using the Temporary User ID and Password and submit the Educational attested Transcript, Certificate to the regional Center, Dhaka from 11 April to 15 July 2022.
LLB Admission Requirements
The candidates who want to get admitted to the LLB course must possess the following requirements,
- Applicants must have division based 50% marks in SSC & HSC separately
- or applicants must possess 2nd class or GPA of 3.50.
- Students of all departments will be able to apply to this program.
LLB Admission Test Mark Distribution
The admission test for the LLB four-year course will be held based on the MCQ questions and for this test the marks subjects-wise are,
- Bangla: 25
- English: 25
- General Knowledge: 25
- Bangladesh Affairs: 25
- International Affairs: 25
Pass Mark= 40 and candidates must contain 40% marks in each part. The number of seats in each batch is 60.
Contract Info of Bangladesh Open University
- Available Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm; 01635832845, 01705897988, 01907451614
- Available Time: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm; 01635832846, 01907451612, 01705897917
We have tried to cover all info about BOU’s LLB Admission in this post. If you have any questions about admission to the following program, comment on your quote in the comment section.