BOU Masters In Agricultural Sciences (MS) Admission Circular of January-June 2022 semester has already been published. Bangladesh Open University published the circular after a long time and asked the students to apply to admit the course.
BOU MS admission circular is published on 17/10/2021. Masters In Agricultural Sciences (MS) is 18 months (3 semesters) that is conducted by the School Of Agriculture & Rural Development (SARD). The students can apply for the program from OSAPS osapsnew.bou.ac.bd site.
MS Admission Circular 2022
BOU MS admission circular is now available. This is the MS June- January 2022 Semester circular, and the application will start from 17/10/2021 and continue to 06/12/2021. If you are eager to apply for the program, this is the best time to use it.
BOU MS Admission Dates
|Duration Of Online Application
|17/10/2021 to 06/12/2021
|Publish the List Of Selected Candidates
|Admit Card Collection For Viva-Voce
|09/12/2021 to 15/12/2021
|Viva-Voce Date, Time & Place
|24/12/2021; 10.00 am ARDS/BOU
|Publish The Selected Candidate List For Admission
|28/12/2021 to 24/01/2021
|BOU Dhaka Regional Area
|Admission Fee in Total
|Probable Date For Tutorial Class
BOU Masters In Agricultural Sciences (MAS) Admission Circular
BOU Masters in agricultural science admission circular information is available in the picture given below. Read the admission circular carefully for detailed information.
MS Admission Requirements
For MS admission, you have to know about the requirements to admit to the program. BOU has already considered the requirements and qualifications. Here You will get all the information serially.
|MS In Agronomy
|BSc In Agriculture
|MS In Entomology
|MS In Soil Science
|MS In Irrigation & Water Management
|BSc In Agriculture/Civil/Water Resources Engineering
|MS In Aquaculture
|BSc In Fisheries
|MS In Poultry Science
|BSc In Animal Husbandry/BSc In Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
Online Application Process In MS Program
- Visit the OSAPS https://osapsnew.bou.ac.bd, click on School Of Agriculture & Rural Development (SARD), and then click on Master In Agricultural Science (MS).
- Then click on Apply button and click on the Next button after reading the whole instructions carefully.
- Then you have to fill up all the fields of General Information, Professional Information respectively. You have to upload recently taken photographs (300×300 JPG Format) and signature (300×300 JPG Format) and click on the Next button.
- Provide your educational qualification and experience (If you have), then click on the Next button.
- For the application, You have to pay 500/- as an application fee.
- You can pay any of the get-way by clicking on the Proceed to Payment.
- After a successful fee submits, you will get an SMS of User ID and password.
Admit Card Download Process
The admit card will be downloaded from 09/12/2021 to 15/12/2021, and for this, you have to visit https://osapsnew.bou.ac.bd and provide your User ID and Password.
To get any information related to the program, you may visit bou.ac.bd.
PDF File of MS Admission Circular
Here is the pdf file of the MS admission circular. You can quickly get the pdf file from here, and you may also download the circular from the link below.
MS In Agricultural Sciences Admission Circular (Revised)
MS In Agricultural Sciences Admission Circular (Revised) circular-2021 is available here. Bangladesh Open University has published the circular on 08/12/2021 regarding MS In Agricultural Sciences Admission. It is the revised circular and BOU had published this circular before and it is the revised circular where all the dates have been extended.
MS Admission Selected Candidate List For Viva-Voce
The viva-voce test will be held on 12/01/2022 for admission to the MS program at the School of Agricultural & Rural Development, Bangladesh Open University, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- To get the PDF File Click Here
MS Admission Selected Candidate List 2022
Here is the selected candidate list of the MS admission. After the written and viva-voce tests, Bangladesh Open University published the selected candidate list for MS admission.
- Admission will go from 20/01/2022 to 16/02/2022.
- Admission Place: Dhaka Regional Center, BOU.
- Admission Fee: 18,800/-
- Class Start: 18/02/2022
Students have to keep some documents while admitted in this course,
- Certificates of all Education Qualifications
- NID Card, Three copies of Photos.
- Admission Fee Submission Slip
I hope all the information will be enough for you. If you need more details on the circular, then leave a comment below. Please stay connected with us for more information.