MCCJ admission circular 2023 or broadly Masters in Criminology & Criminal Justice circular 2023 has already been published.
Bangladesh Open University published the admission circular on 28/10/2022, and admission was supposed to open up on 07 February 2023. But recently, on 28 February 2023, Bangladesh Open University published a circular increasing the duration of Criminology & Criminal Justice (MCCJ) admission.
This admission circular is mainly for the Masters in Criminology & Criminal Justice 3rd batch 2023. If you want to admit to the course under the BOU, here is your detailed information.
MCCJ Admission Circular 2023 (Updated)
Bangladesh Open University has published the revised MCCJ admission circular for the 2nd batch (July 2022) session. Here is some key information for the MCCJ admission circular.
|Program Name||MCCJ 2nd batch (July 2022) session|
|Application Duration||up to 28 February 2023 (Latest)|
|Orientation Class||10 February 2023|
|Tutorial Class||17 February 2023|
MCCJ Admission Eligibility
- Those who have completed 3-year or 4-year programs in Arts, Business, Science & Social Science from recognized colleges have a minimum 2nd class or 2.50 on a scale of 2 and can apply for the course.
- The third class is not eligible.
- To get the pdf file click here.
MCCJ Admission Application Process
- First visit: osapsnew.bou.ac.bd.
- Then click on Open Schools (OS).
- Then the course Masters in Criminology and Criminal Justice (MCCJ) will appear.
- Click on the Apply button beside the course name.
- Then you have to take to the application page.
- There are three steps there.
- Fill up all the stages.
- Hence you will be able to complete your online application.
If you need more information and all this information won’t be enough for you, ask us for help. Thanks for staying with us for so long.