BOU MBA admission circular 2023 has been published recently. MBA is one of the most demandable and high-valued degrees in the present situation. So students around the country are so much interested to get admitted to the course. But the matter is, most of the students keep no information when the MBA circular is published and so they can’t get admitted and in many cases, face many problems.
This is why I am here with providing you with all the information you need about MBA admission. The MBA program is conducted by the School of Business admission of BOU. Here you will get both MBA and MBA (Bangla Media) courses. It is a two-year course. In this article, I will write about all the information about BOU’s MBA admission process.
BOU MBA Admission Circular 2023 (Bangla Medium)
MBA (Bangla Medium) admission is going on. Bangladesh Open University published the MBA (Bangla Medium) admission on 26/04/2022. For those of you who are interested to apply for the course, this is a perfect time. Here is some essential information for you. You may note them down.
|Course Name||MBA (Bangla Medium) 7th Batch January 2023|
|Application Duration||23 October 2022 to 26 November 2022|
|Extended Application Duration||01 March 2023 to 09 March 2023|
|Viva-Voce Test||March 2023|
|Merit List Publication||March 2023|
|Admission date||March 2023|
|Orientation Class||03,04,10 March 2023|
|Tutorial Class||24 March 2023|
BOU MBA Admission Requirements For Apply
Requirements for the BOU’s MBA admission circular are given here:
- Those who have a four-year course in Humanities, Social Science, Science, and Business Studies will be able to apply for this course.
- Students of BBA who obtained a minimum of 2.5 will be able admitted in the 3rd semester directly.
- Three-year term degree will be applicable but the 2-year term is not eligible for the course.
BOU MBA Admission Circular Download
Bangladesh Open University published their 2-year MBA admission (Bangla) circular notice; read this notice carefully before applying.
How to apply for BOU MBA Admission 2023
Here is the BOU MBA (Bangla Medium) online application process. Students of any group can apply for this MBA program if they can fulfill the requirements. For applying to follow the step below.
How to Apply Online & Payment Process
- login http://osaps.bou.edu.bd the admission process, including paying the fee, will be carried out. In this case, you have to pay money via DBBL, Bkash-01756-045166, and sure cash- 01786-5249175.
- Write osaps.bou.edu.bd on your browser and enter and login into it. Then enter providing the User ID and Password. Gong to the menu, click on Course Enrollment, carry out all the activities, and complete the admission.
- After completing the admission process, payment-related data like profile, account no, amount of Tk, and transaction history, save the print copy of the registered courses and submit it to the concerned regional/sub-regional center.
- The student will be lost his admission qualification though he is sent the OK message if any information becomes wrong after verification.
How to get the Admit Card
- Admit Card will be available online after Successful form submission.
- Login to osaps.bou.edu.bd. Then type your USER ID & PASSWORD (check your SMS).
- Now print your Admit Card.
BOU MBA Admission Circular 2023
Today I will discuss the BOU MBA admission circular 2023 Semester. The circular was published on 26/04/2022. There are only five study centers for this course; Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna, and Sylhet. Online application will go on up to 23 October 2022. Here are the details about the circular. Please, keep reading from top to bottom to get a clear sense.
MBA Admission Key Information
|Course Name||Masters of Business Science (MBA) 7th Batch|
|Viva Voce Date||02, 03, 10 December 2022|
|Viva Voce Result Publish||11 December 2022|
BOU MBA Admission Requirements
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 12 Points (Aademuic Result+ Age)
Online Application Process
- visit osapsnew.bou.ac.bd.
- Click on the Apply Now beside the MBA Program. Read the whole instructions carefully and click on Apply Now.
- Fill up the General Information and personal information. Upload your recently taken photo (300×300 jpg) and (300×100 jpg) signature. Then fill out your academic information.
- After completing all, click on the Finish button. Then you will get an SMS with your User ID & Password.
- Click on Process to Payment and pay the fees (600 TK) through any gateways mentioned there.
- Keep your password, User ID, and Transaction information for future use.
List of Primarily Selected Applicants for MBA Viva-Voce
The following applicants have been primarily selected to attend the Viva-Voce for admission into the MBA Program of the School of Business, Bangladesh Open University. The applicants are requested to bring their Original Certificates, Mark Sheet & Admit Card. The Schedule and Venue of viva-voce are given below:
List of Final Selected Applicants for MBA Admissions
The following applicants have been finally selected for admission to Semester 201 (1st and 3rd Level) in the MBA program at the School of Business, Bangladesh Open University (BOU). Selected applicants are advised to complete admission formalities (admission and course registration) from 01 September 2022 to 30 September 2022 at Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna, and Sylhet regional centers. For more information about course registration, please contact 02-996691106.
Registration and Admission Procedure
The names and roll no of the students are already mentioned on the list of finally selected candidates for the MBA admission must complete their registration and admit to the course due time. For this, the students must know the registration and admission process. This is why I have added here the whole process of Registration. Please focus on the following steps and complete your registration.
➢ Applicants whose names appeared on the merit list are requested to login into the system (osapsnew.bou.ac.bd) using their user ID and passwords and click the course enrollment button and then select courses.
➢ Click on the Proceed to payment button and pay your admission fee through any of the online Payment Gateway/systems. After successful payment “Payment has been completed successfully” message will appear on the screen and the applicant will be informed through SMS and e-mail.
➢ For completing the online admission, click on the Print profile button to print the application form. To print the Payment slip, click on the print option of the Action menu of Payment History.
➢ You are required to bring a printed application form, payment slip, admit card, original and attested photocopies of the certificate, mark sheet, NID card, and 2 (Two) copies of passport size photograph at the time of admission and registration for the purpose of verification at Regional Center.
➢ The admission officer of the concerned Regional Center will check and verify the documents and provide the final student ID number.
➢ For any assistance regarding online admission/registration, contact the phone numbers stated in OSAPS Helpline: 01635832845, 01907451612 (Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday to Friday), Email: [email protected] or BOU’s concerned Regional Center.
|Details of Registration & Admission Fees:|
|Course Registration Fee (per course)||Tk. 2,756|
|Semester Registration Fee||Tk. 200|
|Semester Calendar Fee||Tk. 50|
|Semester Examination Fee||Tk. 331|
|Digital ID Card Fee||Tk. 200|
|Level Mark Sheet Fee||Tk. 100|
Contact Info of Bangladesh Open University
Available Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm; 01635832845, 01705897988, 01907451614
Available Time: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm; 01635832846, 01907451612, 01705897917
If you have any questions about Bangladesh Open University’s MBA admission program, comment on your quote in the comment section and share this post on your social accounts. If you face any problems, let us know. We will try to solve it.