Recently, Bangladesh Open University’s LLB admission circular for the 2020 session has been published. The admission of four years LLB honors program is going to begin. Regular students have to go to class on Sunday, Mon, Tue, and Wednesday at Dhaka regional center. And the students who are the employee they have to go to class every Friday and Saturday. Any student can apply for the following program, those who have educational qualifications for admission. In this article, I will try to add detailed information for the Bangladesh Open University’s LLB admission process.
BOU LLB Admission Circular Of 2019-20 Session
Admission of Bangladesh Open University’s LLB of 2019-20 session will be completed within February 2020. Students can apply for admission from 9th September 2019 to 7th November 2019. Let’s check the following steps for applying for this program.
BOU LLB Admission requirements for apply:
- The applicant must have a minimum 3.50 GPA in each of the SSC and HSC examinations.
- Students of any group can apply for the following program.
BOU LLB Admission Detailed Time Plan
- Online Application submission: 9th September 2019 to 7th November 2019.
- Selected applicants list for written exam date: 10th December 2019.
- Issue date of Admit Card and written exam place: 10th December 2019.
- Result Publish date: 18th December 2019.
- Viva: 30th & 31st December 2019.
- Batch list date: 6th January 2020.
- Admission: 9 January 2020 to 23rd January 2020.
- Admission with Delay fees: 24th January 2020 to 9th February 2020.
Open University LLB Admission Fee
- Course fee: 21,00 BDT.
- Registration fee: 1000 BDT (Per Semester).
BOU LLB Admission Circular Notice Download
Bangladesh Open University published their 4 years LLB admission circular notice, Read this notice carefully before applying.
How to apply for BOU LLB Admission 2019-20
Students of any group can apply for this LLB program if he/she can fulfill the requirements. For applying please follow the steps below.
How to Apply Online
For applying to BOU’s LLB Admission Circular, you have to follow the instruction given below.
- First of all, go to the BOU website:http://osaps.bou.edu.bd/
- Fillup using your info and you will get an SMS with your User ID and Password.
- Then go payment option and pay 400/-.
Contract Info of Bangladesh Open University
Available Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm; 01635832845, 01705897988, 01907451614
Available Time: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm; 01635832846, 01907451612, 01705897917
In this post, we have tried to cover all info about BOU’s LLB Admission. If you have any questions about the admission of the following program, comment on your quote in the comment section.