BOU Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP) Admission Circular 2021 is obtainable here. National University offers Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP) program degrees at their academy and like last year, the BOU has also published an admissions notice for the Livestock and Poultry Certificate (CLP) program this year. If you are so much interested to study in this program then it is a great opportunity for you.
This is the admission circular of Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP) January-June, 2022 Semester, 221 term. You will get detailed information on the (https://osapsnew.bou.ac.bd) site.
Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP) Admission Circular 2021
Do you want to study and get admitted to the Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP) program under the Bangladesh Open University? Don’t worry. BOU has published an admission circular for the Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP) program January-June, 2022 Semester, 221 term on 18/11/2021. Here is the detailed information for you. Just keep reading patiently.
|Minimum Education Requirement||SSC|
|Total Seat (Each Study Center)||50|
|Online Application Duration||18/11/2021 to 30/12/2021|
|Total Admission fee||3740/-|
Online Application Process
- Visit https://osapsnew.bou.ac.bd and click on School of Agriculture and Rural Development (SARD)– under Offered Programs.
- Then click on Apply Now button beside the Certificate in Livestock and Poultry (CLP).
- Then read the whole instructions carefully and fill up the General information and Personal information and upload your recently taken photographs (300×300 JPG Format), and signature (300×100 JPG Format).
- Then fill up your academic records and Professional Record (if yes) and click on the Finish button.
- After a successful form fill-up, you will get Temporary User ID and Password through an SMS.
- Then pay the admission fee by clicking on the Payment Proceed through any of the Online Payment Gateway.
- After all, submit all the necessary documents including the printed Profile and Payment Slip at the regional academic center.
- To get admitted to this course, students must possess the SSC or Equivalent pass certificate.
I hope all this information will be enough for you. If you need more information for admission to this course then let me know via a comment below.